WordPress installation is the easiest and most popular method for installation of the Responsive Posts Carousel WordPress Plugin. Please follow the below steps to install the plugin
Installation For Premium Version
- Step 1 – Navigate to WP Dashboard -> Plugins
- Step 2 – Click Add New and click the Upload button.
- Step 3 – Browse to find the responsive-posts-carousel-pro.zip file (downloaded from CodeCanyon) on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin by going to Plugins and clicking the Activate button.
- Step 5 – After you activate Responsive Posts Carousel Pro you will see a new menu in your WordPress dashboard named Carousels. You can create carousels from Carousels -> Add New.
Installation For Free Version
- Step 1 – From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Step 2 – Under the Search subtitle, search for Responsive Posts Carousel
- Step 3 – From the search results, click the Install Now button for Responsive Posts Carousel authored by WebCodingPlace
- Step 4 – Click OK on the confirmation dialog to confirm the installation action
- Step 5 – After installation, click on activate button
- Step 6 – After you activate Responsive Posts Carousel you will see a new menu in your WordPress dashboard named Carousels. You can create carousels from Carousels -> Add New.