Image Caption Hover
- How to update
Update Image Caption Hover via FTP
- Go to “yoursite/wp-content/plugins” folder location and backup your image-caption-hover-pro plugin folder by saving it to your computer, or you can choose to simply delete it. Your content will not be lost but note that if you have modifications to the plugin code they will be lost. You have to reapply them after the update is over.
- Connect to your FTP account using Filezilla.
- Inside Filezilla navigate to the WordPress plugin directory “yoursite/wp-content/plugins”.
- Retrieve the image-caption-hover-pro.zip file from your recently CodeCanyon downloads and extract the file to get the updated plugin folder.
- Drag and drop the new Image Caption Hover plugin folder into “yoursite/wp-content/plugins” and overwrite the existing files.
Update the Image Caption Hover via WordPress
- Deactivate the current Image Caption Hover Pro plugin from the Dashboard > Plugins section
- Delete the Image Caption Hover Pro plugin. Don’t worry, your content will not be lost but note that if you have modifications to the plugin code or files, they will be lost. You have to reapply them after the update.
- Get the latest “image-caption-hover-pro.zip” file from your CodeCanyon download section.
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins, choose Add New Plugin, Upload the downloaded zip file and click on the “Install Now” button.
- After your upload is finished choose Activate.