Responsive Posts Carousel
- How to Update
Update Responsive Posts Carousel via FTP
- Go to “yoursite/wp-content/plugins” folder location and backup your responsive-posts-carousel-pro plugin folder by saving it to your computer, or you can choose to simply delete it. Your content will not be lost but note that if you have modifications to the plugin code they will be lost. You have to reapply them after the update is over.
- Connect to your FTP account using Filezilla.
- Inside Filezilla navigate to the WordPress plugin directory “yoursite/wp-content/plugins”.
- Retrieve the responsive-posts-carousel-pro.zip file from your recently CodeCanyon downloads and extract the file to get the updated plugin folder.
- Drag and drop the new Responsive Posts Carousel plugin folder into “yoursite/wp-content/plugins” and overwrite the existing files.
Update the Responsive Posts Carousel via WordPress
- Deactivate the current Responsive Posts Carousel plugin from the Dashboard > Plugins section
- Delete the Responsive Posts Carousel plugin. Don’t worry, your content will not be lost but note that if you have modifications to the plugin code or files, they will be lost. You have to reapply them after the update.
- Get the latest “responsive-posts-carousel-pro.zip” file from your CodeCanyon download section.
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins, choose Add New Plugin, Upload the downloaded zip file and click on the “Install Now” button.
- After your upload is finished choose Activate.