Follow the below steps to install Responsive Posts Carousel Plugin using FTP.
Upload via FTP
- Step 1 – Log into your FTP client to access your host web server
- Step 2 – Browse to find the responsive-posts-carousel-pro.zip file on your computer (located in the downloads folder) and unzip it.
- Step 3 – Upload the folder you extracted from the zip file to yourdomain/wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin by going to WordPress > Plugins and clicking the Activate button.
- Step 5 – After you activate Responsive Posts Carousel you will see a new menu in your WordPress dashboard named Carousels. You can create your carousels from Carousels -> Add New.