If you’ve purchased our plugin at CodeCanyon, you’ll need to download the plugin file before you try and install it. Simply log into your account, go to your downloads and locate your plugin. Click on the download button and select the “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download the zip file for your plugin.
Upload via FTP
- Step 1 – Log into your FTP client to access your host web server
- Step 2 – Browse to find the testimonials-for-wpbakery-page-builder.zip file on your computer (located in the downloads folder) and unzip it.
- Step 3 – Upload the folder you extracted from the zip file to yourdomain/wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed plugin by going to WordPress > Plugins and clicking the Activate button.
- Step 5 – After you activate Testimonials (Slider + Grid) for WPBakery Page Builder you will see a new Testimonial element in the WPBakery Modules.