- Click Downloads from the drop-down menu.
- Locate Real Estate Manager Pro on your download list
- Click License certificate & purchase code (available as PDF or text file)
Enfold – Media Upload not Working
This issue occurs when WordPress’s default media libraries are not loading. You can fix it by going to Enfold -> Settings -> Performance -> Self-hosted videos and audio features (WP-Mediaelement scripts) and set it to WP Default Behavior.
First Slider Image is Always Empty
This issue occurs because of the mod_pagespeed. When mod_pagespeed is installed on the host, it prevents the loading of the full images, resulting in an empty image for the first slide.
If you don’t have access to disable it for your site, you can add ?ModPagespeed=off to the end of your URL in the browser like this,
We have received many requests regarding setting up plugin the same as our demo site. Following is a list of all pages that we have created in our demo site with the shortcodes that we’re using. Please create that pages and in the content section paste shortcodes accordingly. Make sure to use shortcodes inside Text Tab of Visual Editor and shouldn’t be wrapped inside any tags.
|Grid View 1||
|Grid View 2||
|Grid View 4||
Real Estate Manager comes with 10+ Languages. You just have to change the language of your WordPress installation and that language will load automatically from the plugin. If your language is not available in the plugin then you can request your language here. Below links will help you regarding translation
When you purchase Real Estate Manager Pro from CodeCanyon you have to choose from two licensing options. The Regular License, and the Extended License. The billing process and licensing term are fully managed by Envato Ltd. and we don’t have any control over this matter. If your end product including the item is going to be free to the end user then a Regular License is what you need. An Extended License is required if the end user must pay to use the end product.
Note to freelancers and creative agencies: You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one Standard License for multiple clients or jobs.
Find more information about licensing on this page https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard?license=regular
Common Licensing Questions
- If I want to use Real Estate Manager on a second site, do I need to buy another license?
Yes. CodeCanyon license allows you to use Plugins only on one ended site. In order to use it on a second site, it requires you to buy another license.
- Can I use Real Estate Manager on a test site, then move it to a live site when finished?
Yes, you can keep the plugin on a test site to build it, then move it to the live site once you’re finished.
- Can I keep a test site and a live site with one Regular License purchase?
According to the licensing rules set by Envato, this is not allowed. If it is installed in two places permanently, then it requires two licenses.
Your copy of Real Estate Manager includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, our support team is available to provide the item support services to iron-out any potential issues you have in using the item.
Item support is a service provided directly by us through our Client Support Forum. Support is limited to questions regarding the plugin’s features or problems with the Real Estate Manager. We are not able to provide support for code customizations or third-party plugins conflicts. If you need help with anything other than minor customizations of your plugin, we suggest you request for a paid customization service here.
Before to submit a ticket
To help speed along your request, we require that you follow the steps below before submitting a new support ticket. This is for the benefit of everyone and will help make the entire process more efficient. It’s very important and we ask that everyone who posts follow these steps.
Please check the following before you submit a ticket
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Real Estate Manager and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check for update information
- Check our documentation for the answer to your question.
- Try to disable any additional 3rd party plugins to see if this fixes the issue.
- Make sure you’ve cleared all your caches, browser and website.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, submit a ticket here and our support team will help.
How to start receiving support
- Click here to access the Support Forum, you will need your CodeCanyon Purchase Code which can only be received after buying the plugin from CodeCanyon.net
- Once you reached the Support Forum click on Submit a Ticket.
- Select Real Estate Manager on Product or Category
- Click on Verify Purchase With Envato or Enter Your Purchase Code
- Fill the form below and submit your ticket
Notes: Remeber to add your website URL and your admin login in your ticket in order to speed up the help process.
Extending and renewing item support
The support options available to you depend on when you make the support purchase.
- A support upgrade is 6 months of additional support that can be purchased at the time of buying the item.
- A support extension is 6 months of support that can be purchased at any time after the initial purchase of the item, provided the current support period hasn’t expired.
- A support renewal is 6 months of support that can be purchased after any existing support for an item has expired.
To be eligible to extend or renew support you must have less than 6 months of support remaining and the author must still be supporting the item. You will then be able to purchase a support extension or renewal from the Downloads or Item page. The cost of support is determined by the type of support and is calculated as a percentage of the item price (the price paid to the author of the item license).
How do I renew or extend my support?
In order to extend or renew an item’s support offering, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining and also the author must still be offering support for their item.
To renew the support component on an item, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your CodeCanyon account
- Hover over your username and click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on ‘Renew support now!’ or ‘Extend now’ next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it!
Why can’t I extend or renew support for an item?
There are two reasons why you are unable to extend or renew support:
- You have more than 6 months support remaining on your current support grant; or
- The author has nominated to no longer support the item.
Real Estate Manager requires that you have WordPress installed on your web hosting account. You have to use WordPress.org and not WordPress.com. Under most circumstances, installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete. Many web hosts now offer tools (e.g. Softaculus) to automatically install WordPress for you.
General Requirements for Real Estate Manager
To use Real Estate Manager please make sure that your hosting is running the following features:
- WordPress 3.5+
- PHP 5.5+
- MySQL 5.6+
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
- max_execution_time 600
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 48M
- upload_max_filesize 48M
How To Verify Your Current PHP Limits
If you already have a running version of WordPress on your hosting service, you can verify your PHP configuration limits installing WordPress Server Info Plugin This simple plugin adds an option to an administrator’s dashboard which displays standard phpinfo() feedback details as well as other server configurations to you.