Inline Update (Recommended)
Since version 10.5.7 we have added another method for updating Real Estate Manager. Now you don’t need to delete/install the new version. You can simply update it from the plugins menu by just a click. To use this feature you have to register your plugin providing the purchase code and whenever there will be an update, you will be notified from the WordPress Dashboard to update it.
Update Real Estate Manager via FTP
- Go to “yoursite/wp-content/plugins” folder location and backup your real-estate-manager plugin folder by saving it to your computer, or you can choose to simply delete it. Your content will not be lost but note that if you have modifications to the plugin code they will be lost. You have to reapply them after the update is over.
- Connect to your FTP account using Filezilla.
- Inside Filezilla navigate to the WordPress plugin directory “yoursite/wp-content/plugins”.
- Retrieve the real-estate-manager-pro.zip file from your recently CodeCanyon downloads and extract the file to get the updated plugin folder.
- Drag and drop the new Real Estate Manager plugin folder into “yoursite/wp-content/plugins” and overwrite the existing files.
Update the Real Estate Manager via WordPress
- Deactivate the current Real Estate Manager plugin from the Dashboard > Plugins section
- Delete the Real Estate Manager plugin. Don’t worry, your content will not be lost.
- Get the “real-estate-manager-pro.zip” file from your CodeCanyon download section.
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins, choose Add New Plugin, Upload the downloaded zip file and click on the “Install Now” button.
- After your upload is finished choose Activate.