- Download the plugin zip file here (rem-wishlist.zip)
- Log in to your site -> Plugins -> Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin button and choose the file downloaded above
- Click on Install, and then Activate the plugin.
After installing and activating this addon, properties will display a wishlist icon.
- Listing archives will display wishlist icon with the details button
- Single properties will display it under the slider.
Single Property Page
Whenever a user will click on wishlist button, it will add that listing into their wishlist (browser cache). You can use the shortcode [rem_wishlist] to display these listings to them.
Create a page named Wishlist and add it into your site’s menu. Now edit that page and paste the following shortcode into the content area
This page will display the properties added to the wishlist of users with the contact form to bulk contact their agents.